Outdoor Signs of Monument(al) Importance
So, you’re in the market for an outdoor sign, but you’re not sure where to start.
You’ve come to the right place.
Let’s talk about one of our favorite options: The Monument Sign.
1. What exactly is a monument sign?
Monument signs are permanent, freestanding signs that are built to withstand the test of time. They are what we call a “ground sign,” meaning they have a low profile and little or no open space between the ground and the sign. In other words, a monument sign is incorporated into a solid base, rather than mounted on posts.
2. What materials can I use in a monument sign?
We construct monument signs out of wood, brick, stone—some monument signs are even made out of foam that’s designed to resemble stone. The goal is a structure that’s both durable and attractive, and still fits your budget.
3. Does my monument sign need to be a specific shape, size, or style?
No! We customize signs to fit your needs, designing shapes and styles that reflect your brand while staying compliant with local ordinances.
4. Who should get a monument sign?
Anyone with space for one. Monument signs are great for a myriad of reasons:
- They can usually be located closer to the road than alternative signs, which makes them easier to read for passing drivers.
- Monument signs can be illuminated so they’re legible at night.
- You can list multiple businesses on one sign, making them ideal for an office complex or other shared space.
- Virtually every community accepts monument signs.
Practical reasons aside, monument signs bring elegance without sacrificing durability. Their presence has the power to elevate your business, organization, town, or community for years to come.
Ready to get yours? Call us for a quote: 847-742-9530.