Maximize your visibility without draining your marketing budget with Vehicle Lettering & Graphics!
Here are some vital statistics from the Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) you need to know when it comes to car advertising:
- Mobile advertising is the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- 98% of Americans indicated they notice media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average vehicle driven 15,000 miles per year will pass in front of 9,000,000 other vehicles.
- 29% said outdoor advertising caused them to visit a retail store within a week of seeing the ad.
- 96% of Americans traveled in a vehicle as either a driver of passenger in the past week.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers base their buying decisions on ads they see.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 80,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet advertising (on semi tractor trailers) boosts name recognition 15x more than other ad media.
- Mobile ads reach consumers not exposed to newspaper, radio, or television.
- A Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a steep increase in the amount of time spent in vehicles and the number of trips per household.